We Need Your Support
To donate online, click here!
You can help transform children and our community through innovative education with your gift.
As a charter school, La Salle Middle School is given roughly $8,000 per student by the state for education. With the support services like counseling, enrichment programs like chess, art and music, as well as high school and college preparation, La Salle spends close to $16,000 per student. That leaves a gap of $8,000 that La Salle must raise to continue offering the high level of service that our students and families so need. Additionally, De La Salle, Inc. provides financial aid and academic support for high school and college students that totals roughly $3,000 per graduate.
De La Salle, Inc. maintains the facilities that house La Salle Middle School. We strive to provide the safe and comfortable school that will best nurture our students’ growth.
To continue providing top quality education and to take strides towards our vision of educational equality for all, we need support from people like you! You provide students with critical study hall time. You give them the opportunity to visit colleges in middle and high school. You make a safe space for them to get the counseling that they need to live life to its fullest. You pay for their ACT preparation classes and tuition assistance and care packages.
We Offer Many Options
- Send donations directly to:
De La Salle, Inc.
1106 N. Jefferson Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63106
Attn. Advancement Office
- Click here to donate online. You may choose between making a one time gift or joining our monthly giving program.
- Call Keith Murray, Director of Advancement at 314-531-9820 ext. 4001 to talk about giving options and how we at De La Salle support our mission through your generosity.
For more information, contact Keith Murray at Kmurray@delasallestl.org
What Your Support Does
- Summer scholars supports rising high school juniors and seniors through the application and decision process for college.
- Our hope is that 20 graduates will attend this week long program. This means we need 100 of you to jump in and show your support. Let's see how close we can get!Provide one day of Summer Scholars programming for one student.
- Allow our students to attend summer bridge programs as they transition to area private high schools.
- Help our teachers and staff attend professional development to strengthen our knowledge of and commitment to the Lasallian Charism.
- Help to support one quarter of one of our enrichment classes for our middle school students.
- De La Salle, Inc. gives our students the opportunity to explore their interests, with offerings such as Spanish, 8th grade Algebra, swimming, baking, yoga, and arts programming through Ignite Theater Company, COCA, and Craft Alliance.
- Can provide a one-year scholarship for a student to attend a private high school this fall.
- We have students who will be attending CBC, Chaminade, DeSmet, Incarnate Word, Cardinal Ritter, Rosati Kain, St. John Vianney, St. Mary's, Trinity Catholic, and St. Louis University High.
- You can help make college-prep education more accessible with your gift.
- Can provide transportation to our graduates as they journey to over 30 "best fit" high schools they attend.